This report looks at what Horizon Media deems the seven most consequential trends to emerge from a year of pandemic living.
Horizon Media’s WHY Group conducts on-going research for the New Normal Newsflash to help brands keep a pulse on how people are feeling and engaging in the time of COVID-19, social injustice, and political and economic turmoil.
Each Newsflash checks in with nearly 1,000 people 18+ nationwide via the Finger on the Pulse panel to understand their mindsets, attitudes and behaviors, including:
- What is their current emotional state, and how has it evolved?
- How do people feel about, and how are they responding to, pressing cultural issues?
- Have Americans’ feelings of freedom and isolation changed?
- How do people plan to change spending habits in the next 12 months?
- How does perceived riskiness of activities influence people’s behaviors, intentions and spending habits?
- In what categories have people been more active, and how do they anticipate engaging in the future?
Click ‘Download PDF’ below to access this month’s Newsflash.