We're looking to answer the big question: does the buzz around new tech impact the general public the way it does the business world?
Horizon Media explored the often taboo topic of body image and the impact it has for people in the workplace. Specifically, how body image impacts people’s confidence at the office and in regards to their career, with additional focus on the effects of the “new normal” of working from home. This report explores questions such as:
- How do people feel about their body image and how does it impact their career?
- What happens at work as a result of feeling good or bad about their bodies?
- What triggers them to think about their body image at work?
- Who do they talk to about body image?
- Have people’s feeling towards body image in relation to work changed since working from home?
- Has communicating virtually impacted people’s self-confidence?
- What actions do people take to boost self-confidence while working from home?
- Are there any differences between men and women?
Click ‘Download PDF’ below to access the full report.