"Reclaim Her Name" gives female novelists their due, NBA flips script on arena usage, and motion picture academy introduces inclusion standards.
New Normal Newsletter: 2021 Volume 1
Horizon Media’s New Normal Newsletter aims to provide guidance to brands in the time of COVID-19, social injustice, and political and economic turmoil.
The way people understand and react to today’s unprecedented times is shaped by the dynamic interaction of health and safety, politics, economics and other socio-economic factors. How brands are perceived and how they respond should be shaped by these changing factors as well.
As 2021 began, Horizon Media set out to explore people’s mindsets, attitudes, and behaviors, offering brands a resource for planning as we look ahead, including:
- How do people feel about, and how are they responding to, pressing cultural issues?
- Have Americans’ feelings of freedom changed?
- How does perceived riskiness of activities influence people’s behaviors and intentions?
- Do people plan to change spending habits in 2021?
- How will people prioritize vaccination and what impact will that have on their plans for 2021?
- What does all of this mean for brands?
Click ‘Download PDF’ below to access the full report.