Helping brands keep a pulse on how people are feeling and engaging in the time of COVID-19, social injustice, and political and economic turmoil.
In today’s environment, it is essential to understand the sentiment around pressing cultural issues and how people respond. These elements will shape how brands should connect in our new dynamic environment.
2020 has been a year unlike any other, with a spotlight on new concerns for the leader of the U.S. to tackle. With the election looming, Horizon Media wanted to understand how people’s opinions differ along political lines. The country is as divided as it’s ever been, and the outcome of the election—as well as how brands behave leading up to, and after it—will determine how people engage with brands and categories moving forward.
Horizon Media explored:
- How the political divide impacts issues of cultural importance
- How feelings of social isolation are shifting
- How concerns over risk influence people’s actions
- What is motivating voters’ behaviors
- How people expect to feel – and to engage with brands – post-election
- What it all means for brands
Click ‘Download PDF’ below to access the full report.