Horizon Media built an "EPIC" framework to help amplify the Olympics' epic status with fans and brands.
Horizon Media’s WHY Group conducts on-going research for the New Normal Newsflash to help brands keep a pulse on how people are feeling and engaging in the time of COVID-19, social injustice, and political and economic turmoil.
Throughout August 2022, people’s concern for inflation and the economy remain the top priorities by a large margin, even after falling slightly from previous months. As we approach the holiday season with continued inflation concerns, plans to spend more in the next 12 months has dropped.
Each Newsflash checks in with nearly 1,000 people 18+ nationwide via the Finger on the Pulse panel to understand their mindsets, attitudes and behaviors, including:
- What is their current emotional state, and how has it evolved?
- How do people feel about, and how are they responding to, pressing cultural issues?
- Have Americans’ feelings of freedom and isolation changed?
- How do people plan to change spending habits in the next 12 months?
- How does perceived riskiness of activities influence people’s behaviors, intentions and spending habits?
- In what categories have people been more active, and how do they anticipate engaging in the future?
Click ‘Download PDF’ below to access this month’s Newsflash.