"Reclaim Her Name" gives female novelists their due, NBA flips script on arena usage, and motion picture academy introduces inclusion standards.
Horizon Media set out to understand people’s mindsets, motivations, and hesitancy around COVID-19 vaccine adoption. This report dives into people’s feelings around the vaccine, exploring questions including:
- What is their vaccination status and likelihood to get vaccinated if not already?
- What concerns do they have personally about getting vaccinated?
- What concerns do parents have about their children getting vaccinated
- What are the benefits to getting vaccinated?
- What could motivate the Vaccine-Hesitant to change their minds?
- Which activities are worth getting vaccinated for?
- Which activities do they believe people should be vaccinated in order to participate in?
- What are their feelings about potential vaccine laws and vaccine passports?
- Which entities—and categories of brands—do they trust most when it comes to getting information about COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccinations?
- What impact does advocating for vaccination have on a brand that does so?
Click ‘Download PDF’ below to access the full report.