Authentic connection requires listening to and learning from an array of unique perspectives.
COVID-19 Vaccine Hesitancy
Horizon Media set out to understand people’s mindsets, motivations, and hesitancy around COVID-19 vaccine adoption. This report dives into people’s feelings around the vaccine, exploring questions including:
- What is their vaccination status and likelihood to get vaccinated if not already?
- What concerns do they have personally about getting vaccinated?
- What concerns do parents have about their children getting vaccinated
- What are the benefits to getting vaccinated?
- What could motivate the Vaccine-Hesitant to change their minds?
- Which activities are worth getting vaccinated for?
- Which activities do they believe people should be vaccinated in order to participate in?
- What are their feelings about potential vaccine laws and vaccine passports?
- Which entities—and categories of brands—do they trust most when it comes to getting information about COVID-19 and COVID-19 vaccinations?
- What impact does advocating for vaccination have on a brand that does so?
Click ‘Download PDF’ below to access the full report.