Fans’ expectations around sponsor support of leagues and teams during COVID-19 outbreak is growing.
Since May 2022, Horizon Media’s WHY Group has been keeping a monthly pulse on people’s perceptions and engagement with five key technologies: NFTs, cryptocurrency, blockchain, the meta verse, and artificial intelligence.
The quarterly Technology Adoption Tracker Report takes brands along as we aim to uncover the answer to the big question: Does the buzz surrounding these new technologies impact the general public the way it does the business world?
What we found:
People’s perceptions of these technologies are heavily influenced by the media, and negative press on one technology can have a ripple effect across all new tech. And while the buzz around conversational AI tools like ChatGPT and Bard has heightened people’s interest in AI, it has yet to convert into widespread adoption.
Click ‘Download PDF’ for the full report.
About the tracker:
Each month we check in with nearly 1,000 people 18+ nationwide via the Finger on the Pulse panel to understand their mindsets, attitudes, and behaviors, including:
- What is their familiarity with these four key technologies?
- Is this familiarity matched with an understanding of these technologies?
- Have they purchased/engaged with any of these technologies?
- Are they interested in purchasing or engaging with these technologies in the future?
- With NFTs, what categories are grabbing interest?
- For the second report we analyzed over 9,000 responses gathered over 11 months.
To read the full report, click ‘Download PDF’ below.